By submitting an entry or purchasing a seat or table, you confirm that you have read and agree with the following 'Terms of Entry' and understands that these now apply.
- To enter the Wirehive 100 League Table and/or categories, your head office must be located in the following counties: Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, East Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Surrey, West Sussex and Wiltshire.
- Activities on which entries are based must have taken place between 1st April 2017 and 1st June 2018.
- Any project that has previously been entered into the Wirehive100 awards is not eligible to be entered into this year's awards, unless it has been significantly updated.
- Projects may be entered into more than one category; however, separate entry fees must be paid for each category entered.
- Sponsors may enter the awards, however may not enter the category that they are sponsoring.
- Entries to the awards must be made through our online portal.
- Submission forms will only be released upon receipt of payment of all categories.
- All URLs, access details, usernames and passwords must be supplied with the completed submission and continue to work until Friday 13th July, 2017. Sites that cannot be viewed will be disqualified.
- The submission deadline is Friday 22nd June 2018.
- Once submitted, entries may not be amended.
- Submissions may be withdrawn for any reason up until Friday 30th June.
- Any submissions made after 22nd June will incur an increased entry fee of £150 + VAT.
- Any information shared as part of your submission for any category will only be seen by the judging panel and will not be published, made public or used for any purpose other than judging the awards.
- The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into with any entrants regarding them, nor will Wirehive accept any appeals with regard to such decisions.
- In the Fastest Growth category, you will need to provide your accounts covering the last three years signed by your accountant or director of the business.
- Judges have the right to:
- Disqualify submissions that do not fulfil the entry conditions.
- Move an entry to another category if a judge feels it would be better suited in that category
- Shortlists will be announced Thursday 9th August 2018
- Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony at O2 Guildhall, Southampton on Thursday 11th October 2018 and on Friday 12th October 2018 on 100.wirehive.com.
- The League Table is always free to enter and not subject to any penalties for late entry (where agreed).
- You will need to provide your digital turnover (to the nearest £1000) from 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018. This must exclude all revenue for media buying, PPC or data and all revenue generated by registered offices outside of the qualifying regions.
- To validate entries a copy of your confirmed statutory accounts or management accounts signed by a qualified accountant must be supplied no later than Friday 31st August.
- All companies who are shortlisted in the Top 50 will go through validation.
- Where necessary for validation, a telephone interview may be required with the company’s Financial Director.
- Failure to provide accounts may impact your position in the League Table, which we are unable to be accountable for and in extreme cases may ultimately lead to disqualification.
- All bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking. Please note there is a surcharge for credit card payments of which is set by the credit card processor and is levied at point of transaction.
- Tickets for the event will not be issued and seats can’t be held until payment has been received in cleared funds.
- All bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Bookings made using discount codes are non-refundable
- In the unlikely event that we need to change the date or venue for the event for reasons beyond our control, we will give as much notice as possible and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
- All dietary requirements must be notified via the portal no later than 28th September 2018. Any requirements informed after this date cannot be guaranteed.
- Special effects, including strobe lighting, will be utilised at the event
- The event will be filmed and photographed for promotion purposes. Attendance at the event gives consent to being photographed and filmed and for those materials to be used in future promotional activitie for the awards.
- It is the booker’s responsibility to inform all guests of the special effects and filming & photography usage.
- Withdrawal of any entries, and cancellation of any seat or table bookings must be made in writing to email@example.com
- Category entries are non-refundable at any time, unless the category is withdrawn by Wirehive, or the Chair of Judges.
- Cancellation of seat or table bookings made on, or before, 11th September 2018 will be refunded, less an administrative charge of 20%. Bookings made using discount codes are non-refundable
- Cancellation of any seat or table bookings made after 11th September 2018 are non-refundable.
- Any surcharge for credit card payments are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- In the event that the evening event is cancelled, a full refund will be made of any seat and table booking fees paid.
Registration for and engagement with the Wirehive 100 awards is subject to the above terms and also Wirehive' general terms of business which can be viewed here. With regards to GDPR and data protection please see Schedule 8 of this document. By entering the awards you agree to be bound by Wirehive's Master Service Agreement.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms of Entry or Seat & Table Bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org